Saturday, January 26, 2013

Make Your Own Valentines Cards!

This is a little post, inspiring you to make your own Valentines day cards. I am so not a "card" person. I always make fun of my boy friend because he loves store-bought cards. Him and his whole family does. They love receiving store bought cards! This I think is so funny, because we, the Goswicks, are the exact opposites. Sometimes we don't even read the dang card because it's so generic! It's like they (Hallmark) did the job for you! I always say, just write me a letter on notebook paper because, in my opinion, its so much better :).   Not to be dissin on the "card" people, I love you all, but I making your own means so much more! Plus, this is so easy...even to those who think they can't paint or make anything creative. With this, I'll prove you wrong :).

So here you go. It's kinda self-explanatory but have at it. 

Here's what you'll need:
Watercolor Paper
Watercolors
Brush
Acrylic Paint *optional
Creativity!


Let them drip! 


Here, I just went back and am painting the hearts with acrylic paint, just to outline them a little bit, to give them more of a Pop! 
Hope this gives you some motivation to make your own Valentines day cards this year! 

xoxo
Emily 

2 comments:

  1. These are SO cute!

    Hi Emily! This is Julie who you met at Tyler and Kristi's wedding in Arizona. It was so nice to meet you after following your blog for a while! I nominated you for a Liebster Award on my blog: http://confessionsofanapper.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristi! It was so nice to meet you too.... and I didn't know you ran a blog either!! I love it! So cute. And thank you so much for nominating me! I'm not quite sure I understand, but I'll do my best to figure it out!!

      XOXO
      Emily

      Delete

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts