The Messy Side-Bun. Read on.
I finally got around to doing another hair tutorial for you all! This is the style I use time to time for an instant chic look. It's a perfect look for those of you with thinner hair because the dual buns give the illusion that your hair is uber thick. It's also my go-to look on second (or third) day hair. The dirtier hair the better because it gives you better grip. Better grip and dirtier hair=better bun.
1. Start with the Voluminous Curls Hair Tutorial then put your hair all on one side--the side you want your bun.
2. Part your hair horizontally, like you would do a half-up-half-down look. I take about half of my hair in the first section.
3. Gather it up in a loose bun.
4. Tie the bun with an elastic (preferably not a lime green band like I did haha)
5. Take the second segment of hair and tie that one in a bun as well.
6. Then secure any loose pieces with a bobby pin. And then pull up on the top of your hair (after you have both buns in) to give it a looser feeling and a bit of body at the top. If wanted, pull some strands of hair out for an added messy/loose look. Hairspray if wanted.
Let me know if you try it or if you have any questions!!
Please enter my Firmoo Glasses giveaway here if you haven't already!
Also, please follow me on bloglovin if you liked this post. Thanks darlings!