Monday, May 13, 2013

"In Love with Fashion" Black Dress

I'm so excited to be featuring In Love with Fashion! The site launched in the summer of 2009 and they've been taking the online fashion market by storm--for LOVE has become a one stop shopping destination for girls everywhere. They offer great clothes at an affordable price. They deliver worldwide. Also you can find them on other online outlets including ASOS and Topshop.com. With LOVE, each piece is designed from the latest trends and styles the design team is inspired by. Check out all the celebrities spotted in their clothes! And take note that there are new arrivals each week and each design is not mass produced so be sure to snatch the item your eying right away!

And its your lucky day because anything you find at their site you can get 25% off by entering emilygoswick25. You can snag my dress off their site for only $30...then take 25% off that :) Whooie!! What a deal!! The dress I'm wearing, I saw on their site and thought, "holy hott!" (my boyfriend will like this dress ;)). So I just had to get it. It's a little out of my box from the typical things I wear, but I thought I'd be a great addition to my closet. I think it steps up the whole 'little black dress.' No more miss frilly frill frill. 


little black dress, maxi, summer, fashion, style










have a lovely night! 

xo
Emily

Don't forget to enter my Firmoo Sunglasses giveaway!! Only 2 days left :)!! Only need your email.

10 comments:

  1. I have to get this dress! You wear it flawlessly!

    XO,
    http://sororitygirlintherealworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That dress is amazing
      And your wear it perfectly
      you're so flawless!


      Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

      Coline ♡

      Delete
    2. Erin! I am so glad you're going to get the dress! It'll look beautiful on you! xoxo

      Coline, thank you doll. You're precious!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You're such a doll. Thank you for all of your sweet comments :)

      Delete
  3. This dress is amazing, it looks stunning on you!

    http://simpleeasystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is truly a gorgeous dress! And you definitely pull it off really well!

    Bold Subtlety

    ReplyDelete

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts