Monday, January 28, 2013

Get Voluminous Curls in Less than 10 MIN!!

So I've gotten a few emails asking for more hair tutorials. So I put together this one for you all! And before I get started, I must apologize for the lack of creativity with the video and the selfies. If you read my blog consistently (thank you by the way, if that's you:)) you'd know that I really try to make my photos fun and creative :). 

Okee Dokee! For this post, instead of using step-by-step photos, I made a video. I think its sometimes better to watch someone do it. So I hope you like it, and as always, if you have a question, don't hesitate to ask. I love hearing from you! 

This hairstyle is great for date nights or going out with friends. It's super fast, and turns out lovely :). It usually takes me around 8 minutes! 


So there you have it. Voluminous curls in less than 10 minutes! Here's a couple pics of the hairstyle all done. P.s. if you want to see more phone pics, go and follow me through all my daily adventures on instagram. Username is @egoswick.



XOXO
Emily


7 comments:

  1. Love it! Thanks for posting your tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, love love the accent

    http://www.kellyjade.co.uk

    Kelly xoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're gorgeous! So glad to have found your blog by your stop at mine :) Newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so glad you stopped by!! And thank you so much for following!

      XOXO
      Emily

      Delete
  4. I was just reading your newest posts and thinking, man, that girl has some amazing hair, and then scrolled down to the next post, and bam! You're explaining how to get it. Thanks for the video; going to watch it now!
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I'm so glad you kept scrolling down then! I hope the tutorial helps!!

      xo
      Emily

      Delete
  5. I am always on the hunt for new hair styles. And when my husband and I go out, I often get compliments on my hair and he brags that he has never seen my hair styled the same way twice and that it's like having a new and different woman for a wife every day. I take that as a compliment. Of course, there is more than differently styled hair to a relationship, but it is one of many ways to show that I do want to look my best for him.

    ReplyDelete

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts