Sunday, January 13, 2013

Carb-less Pancakes

Okay I promised you these. You better be thankful. For those of you dieting, you are going to love me. These pancakes singlehandedly made it possible for me to eat no carbs. I love sweets and pancakes, which, sadly are all carbs. Why is it always that way? 

Now despite how delicious these look, which they are, they are extremely good for you! And I know you're probably like, "No! They have whipped cream on them!" Don't worry, if you're freaked out by the whipped cream, just don't put it on. But honestly, if you are eating no carbs, you should be eating more fat. And also despite popular opinion, fat is not bad for you. Fat is actually really great for you! Fat and protein. Just remember that ladies. If you are eating absolutely no carbs: which is sugar, gluten, fruits, ect. then you should be eating a lot of protein and fat. By doing this, and by working out you'll be losing body fat and gaining muscle simultaneously! If you want to know more about this diet and the facts behind it all, let me know :). My boyfriend taught me everything. He knows way way more than me too! He actually coaches people on their diet and workouts...he's amazing. 

Alrighty, here's the recipe. Read below!


Ingredients: 
1 scoop Cookies & Cream IsoPure protein powder
Little less than 1/4 cup cocoa powder
1-2 packets stevia
2 eggs
1/4 cup and 2 tbl cottage cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla
pinch of salt
Optional: 6-8 chopped walnuts, pecans, or almonds.

Topping:
Two tbl whipped cream
Walden Zero Carb Pancake Syrup

Mix all ingredients together and cook with butter or coconut oil in a pan. Usually makes 6 pancakes. 

Calories: 320-350 calories for entire batch. 2-3 carbs (from the cocoa powder and nuts)

*Gluten Free 



Let me know if anyone tries them! 

xo
Emily 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts