Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Picnic at the Square

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer. I know I am :). My boyfriend, Brennan,  came to town to see me in the rodeo then stayed for a couple days after too. We had so much fun. One of the days my family planned a summertime picnic fully equipped with Chipolte, pizza, watermelon, and zucchini cake. Delish! It was perfect out, we went to the downtown courthouse. There is a picture that we have in our home of my great-great grandfather on the same courthouse steps that are their today atop his mule. Back then, the men after a lion hunt, would parade downtown on their mule/horse carrying the lion they had caught...it was like the "cool thing" to do apparently. Even without my family's rich history here in Prescott, I would still love downtown. All of the fun shops, the green grass, and fun restaurants that are around, you are bound to have fun. One of my favorite things to do downtown is people/dog watch. I have a theory. That all dogs look like their owners! It is so true, next time you are downtown look at all of the dogs with their owners...it's so entertaining! So if any of you Prescottonians (my word for Prescott People) are searching for a good family night out or date night, order a pizza, grab a blanket and Wha-La! You have the perfect night! Don't forget to bring your camera cause you will want to remember your precious memories. Here are mine :). 

My precious little sister Katherine. Look at those long lashes! Beautiful! 


My hottie-tot boyfriend. 

Mom's flowing locks. 

Didder eatin' a pizza! 


Yes this is my mom. Not my sister. Highly confusable. 


Kenz doin' a little spin

Con Con



Sun going down! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts