Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Sit.Stay.Love

Okay so Sit. Stay. Love., hosted by Anthropologie Newport Beach was amazing. Thank you for everyone that came out! I am so grateful that I was able to capture the event. The event was a huge success. Not only I met many sweet people and dogs, but some of the dogs were adopted...which is the biggest success of all. There are so many great dogs to be adopted, you just have to look. A big thank you also to Home Made Doggy Dinners! They made the most darling and yummy treats (the pups loved them...don't worry-I'm not eating dog treats!). 

From growing up with dogs all around, to now not having any dogs is so sad! My family and I raise beagles and hounds...and we also have an array of what we call 'dump' dogs. Dump dogs are the dogs no one wanted--which they then logically dump out in the middle of no where (aka where I lived in Arizona) so they all eventually show up in our front yard. So we at the ranch love our dump dogs! But I have to say my 'dog love tank' now is full. There were dogs of all shapes and sizes...no beagles...but there were some definite cuties :). Here are some of my favorites from the event! 

If you attended the event, thank you for letting me photograph your sweet pets! If you do not see your photos, then please visit the complete Sit.Stay.Love Gallery. There are many many photos not shown here, so please click the link above and be sure to download your photos! 

Also a little shoutout, if anyone is in need of family photos, senior sessions, or engagement shoots, I'm currently taking bookings in Southern California! Let me know through contacting me through email at emily.goswick@yahoo.com If you want to check out some of my other work (not of dogs :)), visit my photography website at emilygoswick.com and my instagram username is @egoswick Hoping to hear from you soon! xx
















xo

1 comment:

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts