Friday, September 26, 2014

Grace is a Senior!

This is Grace. She is such a doll! I was able to take her senior photos right before I moved to California. She is really beautiful on the outside but also on the inside. Such a breath of fresh air! We had so much fun laughing and talking about all the joys of high school ;). I wish her the best of luck on all her future adventures. 

For this session, we did styling, which is available for a service for any photography option on my website. For styling, I do your hair, makeup, and outfit styling. If you'd like to check out my pricing for senior sessions and styling, visit my photography website at emilygoswick.com

xo

2 comments:

  1. Man, I wish I could go back and be as stylish as her when I was a senior. Her overalls!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts