Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Headbands for sale!

Do you like headbands like I do?? I love headbands! They are great for any season and look great on. Get a custom one made with your favorite colors! 


So as you've noticed, I'm rockin' a flowered headband. I've really been into this look recently. I found some great ones through this company that were $50! I was tempted to get one...but I resorted to creating my own! And honestly I kind of like mine better :) because I got to choose my own colors. So I'm offering anyone this type of headband-any color- for only $25! If you're interested, email me at emily.a.goswick@biola.edu or comment below! 


2 comments:

  1. You are so cute! If I could look... Like you look in your headband... I'd buy 10!

    ReplyDelete

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts