Sunday, May 27, 2012

Chloe

This is Chloe. This shoot was so fun for me! She was so energetic and easy to take photos of. Right after I took them, I couldn't help myself. I had to start editing them. And seriously I edited around 50 photos in an hour (that's fast...at least for me!) Right after I finished editing, I was walking back to my dorm and right when I walked in, the fire alarm went off :/. It was around 1am. It was so annoying, but I thought, what a great opportunity to back to lab to continue editing. So I walked back to the art lab to edit more... so I guess the fire alarm worked out for my benefit :). Here are some of the best shots, it was hard for me to narrow down to just these!





































No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts