Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Chocolate Macaroons

Today after my mom and I went to hot yoga this morning, we came home and realized that the side door of the house was open and so when we ventured in, we saw all of the dogs lounging on the couches. And by all of the dogs I mean, Andy, Sugar, Belle, Buck, and Cocoa, so 5 big ol' hound dogs just chillen out in the living room. Welcome home right?! haha. It was quite a scene.

After we got the dogs out, I did some baking. My Gammy and Grandpa came over tonight so I made them some coconut macaroons for some yummy snackin. When I was photographing them, Pumpkin, our friendly kitty came up to see what I was doing. Then Fritz, one of our other kitties, came to visit, so those are the two kitties featured today :). Oh and the last image I thought was pretty. It was rainy and cloudy today and I shot that right after I got done bottle feeding our little dogie calf named Minnie. I know...we have lots of animals.

The Macaroon Recipe:

1 1/3 cup coconut flakes
1/3 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
3 tbl flour
2 egg whites

1. Combine all dry ingredients and blend together
2. Add the egg whites and the vanilla.
3. Add tbl balls to cookie sheet
4. Bake at 375 for 16-18 min.
5. Melt chocolate and drizzle all over :) (once cooled)


Don't worry, I caught Pumpkin before he could eat any.

Here is little Pumpkin... my favorite kitty on the ranch.

Here is Fritz. He is a little skittish... and a little cranky. 

My front yard :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts