Thursday, April 26, 2012

Prom

Hello hello! These are some photos I did the other week in on spring break in Arizona for prom. It was freezing out... in fact there was snow at one point. Poor Becca was cold as could be in her beautiful strapless prom gown. I loved prom so much. Taking pictures of her reminded me of way back when I went to prom ;)...okay so it hasn't been that long since I went to prom, but it sure seems like so long ago! My favorite prom dress was a strapless floor length yellow dress. It was beautiful and covered in sequins and I styled my hair like Taylor Swift, swept to the side. I felt so lovely! Then I also loved this little pink and black mini dress by Betsy Johnson. Hmmm come to think of it, I like every prom dress I wore. I think every girl should experience prom or something fancy like that. It is such a joy to dress up, get pampered, and get pictures taken of yourself. After prom, the next time you do something like that is your wedding! Whoooo! But I bet that will top prom :) I still have that to look forward to :) Feel free to share your prom memories! I would love to hear about them!
Cinderella Prom Princess :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts