Monday, February 25, 2013

Space Pants


Hi Star Commanders. It's Emily here. Ready to travel to the galaxy today. Got my space pants on and I'm ready to go. Who's with me?

Also a big thank you to the ultimate Star Commander, my boy friend. Thank you for taking the pics and for teasing me relentlessly about my galaxy pants. "Babe, are you making a Jazzercise video?" "Babe you ready to go laser tagging?" "Babe, I think Star Wars is missing a character." "Baby, where's Buzz?" You make me laugh :). Oh and p.s., so obviously Brennan thought the pants were silly at first, but then at the end of the shoot, wanted me to wear them for our date. So trust me on these guys. They're cute.

So for our date, he took me shopping to pick out an outfit (insert Awww here :)) and while we were in Anthropologie, I saw this super cute girl wearing the star galaxy pants! I was so happy! She looked so cute and it proved my point that these are super in and that people do wear them!...you just gotta be pretty bold and secure in your inner Buzz Lightyear :).

So go get your Space Pants. I'll meet you in the galaxy.

Romwe Starry Night Leggings  //  Purple & Blue Rings (Similar Style Here)  //  Chaser: Lost Angels Tee  //  Black Booties (Similar Style Here and Here)  //  Free People Halter Bra


 


 



Happy Flying. To infinity and beyond.

xo
Emily

30 comments:

  1. Nice outfit, and the pictures are so cute, I like your hair :D!

    would you like to follow each other :)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are gorgeous! You look amazing. I don't think I can pull of those pants, but they look great on you!

    Corbynn
    thesistersinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh girl you're a beauty! you could definitely pull them off!

      Delete
  3. uhhh you rock these!! what the heck, you've opened my eyes to galaxy like pants now haha!

    Lacey
    sunnyandturquoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you are so cute! I'm so glad I opened your eyes to galaxy pants!!

      Delete
  4. I am obsessed with those pants and the pictures! So pretty.

    xo Ashley
    http://www.ashnfashn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh these leggings are crazy and i LOVE them!!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love galaxy print, I bought a galaxy t-shirt some time ago... I didn't dare to buy a pants but I love them. Now I see them on you and are so cool and cute! I love how you styled them.
    xoxo
    Brujaness, Brujaness Fb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know you have to be kinda bold to wear galaxy pants. I haven't worn mine out yet :). Thanks for your comment sweetie!!

      Delete
  7. beautiful pics and beautiful you!!! thanks for stopping by my blog, of course i'd love to follow each other, i just started following u via gfc, bloglovin and fb! hope u'll do the same :) big kisses!

    THE GLAMOUR DRAMA
    FACEBOOK
    TWITTER
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO in love with your blog!!! I am definitely your newest follower:):)

    Molly
    www.ruffledromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Space pants.They look perfect on you :)
    Following you now :)
    Hope you'll do the same for me :)

    http://mahnoorshaul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable are you. You're gorgeous and I'm jealous of your hair lol jk. No but seriously, you're too pretty! :) Just followed you

    CheriTrendyStyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so so sweet! Thank you so much for all of your sweetness!!

      xo

      Delete
  11. hahaha boys never understand!! But you are rockin' those galaxy leggings! I've been on the hunt for the perfect pair!I kinda....wanna go to Disneyland now so I can play the Buzz Lightyear ride game!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know, right? Silly boys...

      And oh my goodness. Now I do too. That sounds so fun! I'd feel like I could dominate in that game wearing these :)

      Delete
  12. Haha, love that your boy finally admitted he liked them! I've worn my galaxy print leggings out once and I've never gotten so many compliments from complete strangers! :) They are definitely cute to wear. I love how you wore yours too

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you look so cute in them! They definitely are a show stopper pair of leggings :) xo

      Delete
  13. great photos, i love your leggings! :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts