Monday, December 24, 2012

Holiday Outfit

 It's Christmas Eve! And I'll tell you what's going on in the Goswick house right now. It is lightly snowing. Poopy Puppy is all snuggled up in a blanket by a nice roasty toasty fire going and Katherine and I filled the kitchen with smells of freshly made cheesy pizza goodness. There is also a pecan gingersnap cheesecake in the oven and homemade carmel boiling on the stove top. Oh yes. Christmas time is here. And I am going to eat so much yummy foodssssss!!!!! What is your favorite Christmas foods??

Totally unrelated to Christmas foods is this post. I have for you an outfit post on my rockin' jumpsuit. It's called the Cosmos Jumpsuit from Anthropologie. Glasses from a little vendor in New York City... good luck finding the exact pair ;)... Black booties from Target. Gold Bangles from Forever 21. Charm bracelet- vintage find. 

Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season! I am so thankful I'm home! Home is so so so good. 

P.s. I'm sorry I've been slackin' on the December posts...I promise I'll be better after this busy season. 

Merry Christmas sweeties! 











xo
Emily

2 comments:

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts