Friday, December 7, 2012

Free Curve Friday


Hi sweeties! So I have a sweet new curve for you! *no pun intended* ;)

Hope everyone had a great week! And everybody's holiday planning is going well. I love the Christmas season. It's grand. Love everything about it...except for the fact that SoCal doesn't not have any seasonal weather :/. Wouldn't it be awesome if it snowed in L.A?! That would be sweet. I went to the Biola Christmas tree lighting and there was fake snow...so that can count I guess :). 

This photo is from a shoot I did recently showing off my new "Sweet" shirt! Courtesy of Dressing on the Side. Dressing on The Side makes these adorable tees. Aren't they cute! You should check them out. Here is there Facebook page. Full blog post to come within the week. So hold on and stay tuned! 

But now you can download this new sweet new curve. Alright. I'll stop with the sweets. 

The Rancher's Daughter


All you have to do is...

Click here and download your free "Sweet" photoshop curve. "Sweet" as you can see takes a darker day and makes it bright! Brightens the highlights and shadow areas while making people's skin tones more bright as well. Better for warmer/gold toned photos. 

If you need instructions on installing your free curve click here

xo
Emily

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Skirt from Anthropologie, boots from target :)

      Delete
  2. Love this quickie tip Em! Brilliant for ps beginners! You look smashing...like a modern day Carrie Bradshaw!

    Also- I’m hosting a décor-to-dress giveaway where 3 winners will WIN a fabulous frock of their choice just in time for the holidays! Hope you’ll stop by to enter the contest!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie! Thank you so much for your thoughtful comment...it made my day! And I love Carrie Bradshaw!! <3

      And I stopped by your blog! Love it! It's darling. And thanks for telling me about the giveaway. I liked your page and entered:)

      Hope you'll be back to my blog soon!

      Have a good night!

      xo
      Emily

      Delete
  3. Your skirt is really so pretty!!
    I was wondering if you would like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin?

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And yes, absolutely! Would love to follow each other :)

      xo
      Emily

      Now following :)

      Delete

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts