Sunday, November 25, 2012

Boho Fab

Hi everyone! How was everybody's Thanksgiving?? What was your favorite thing about it? I love Thanksgiving, it's one of my favorite holiday's for sure. Family and food...what's not to love? :) I made this pumpkin pie cheesecake with gingersnap crust. It was heavenly. 

Anyways, I'm back in California. I had a really busy last couple of days at Anthropologie. Lots of people shopping for Black Friday! I'm kinda overwhelmed right now. I have so much homework to do...sad day. It's time to bare down and get work done. So my last little treat of the night will be to do this post. No more facebook or pinterest for me tonight. These photos are from a shoot I did a couple weeks ago of Taylor...isn't she boho fabulous! Loved her whole look, our location, and the wonderful wind! Got some great shots! Enjoy! 

P.s. sorry about the no free curve friday this friday...I'll promise I'll make it up to you for those who are sad about it! 


















xo
Emily

8 comments:

  1. Love your blog girl!!
    You've got great photos! :)

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)! Would you like to follow each other??

      xo
      Emily

      Delete
  2. Amazing looks! These photos are just incredible!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet. I love your comments and encouragement xo

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos of you and your family! Is your cream dress you are wearing with the military jacket from fp?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It is :) It's new from their November catalog. Here's a link for the dress if you want!
      Click Here

      Delete

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts