Sunday, August 7, 2011

Pretty Pretty Cupcakes

These cupcakes are happy cupcakes. I just love the colors, and the playfulness of them.  For the actual cupcake: they are lemon almond cupcakes with a cream cheese frosting. My friend, Teller, was over today and we decided to make something different so we thought that these flavors would work out well together. Turns out they did...well Teller liked them. Sadly, these were not gluten-free so I did not have any of the cupcakes. The original plan for the cupcakes were to make faces out of them with candy. Well, I wasn't very good at this, so I did these colorful fruit loop cupcakes...I liked them better. All I did was, while the frosting was wet, topped them with sprinkles, then put the matching colored fruit loops around the corner.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts