Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Love LIFE


Hi! Today I’m giving you a little summer outfitting insight. Here’s what you need to know- 3 tips on how to build this look! I gave 5 tips to my girls over at Beauty Glam Now! If you want two extra tips, click on the link and go read! I'm so excited to be guest blogging for them for the week :).

Tip 1: Keep it simple. Grab your favorite pair of high waisted jeans or shorts and pair it with your favorite summer tank. Since I am wearing high-waisted jeans here, I tied this colorful tie-dye tank in a knot. You don’t want a super long shirt with high-waisted anything—it defeats the purpose of showing the high-waist!

Tip 2: Now you have your base outfit. It’s time to accessorize! I love to stack my bracelets and wear lots of rings. When you are stacking bracelets, be sure to have one statement piece, then some simpler ones to stack on top. Make them varying in size to balance your wrist. Also to complete this look, I wore my super funky, super hippy glasses from Free People and grabbed my favorite bag of the summer—the Shoreline Walker Tote by Cleobella.

Tip 3: Tie your hair in a side bun! It is such a simple hairstyle and it is great because it’s out of your way, off your back, and still super cute and chic. To know how to do this bun, visit my blog. Here’s the link to do it if you are not quite sure how!

Here's What I wore:

Sweet Jane Sunglasses  //   1199 Janey Flare Jeans  //  Tie Dye Shirt by LIFE Clothing Co.  //  Another Similar Tank: The Laundry Room X UO No One Cares Muscle Tee  //  Indian Bell Set  //  Stacking Ring Set  //  Shoreline Walker Tote By Cleobella  //

If you love the Tie Dye Tank I'm wearing, then head on over to LIFE Clothing Co. They are a Los Angeles based t shirt desighn company, started in 2009. They offer an array of graphic tees for all ages and interests. They can be found in a variety of retail channels- including Urban Outfitters. Love LIFE!

If you're more of a visual person, shop the Look Below!




 






 Don't forget to go see my Intro Post at Beauty Glam Now and the two extra tips I give here

 xo
Pinterest  //  Instagram  //  Facebook  //  Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Love your glasses! I'm having a giveaway I think you'll love for a vintage marquee light. Come by and take a look!

    http://www.blondeepisodes.com/2013/07/yippee-its-new-giveaway.html

    Have a great night honey!

    Kori xoxo
    Blonde Episodes

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable!! Love your hairstyle, I have definitely been wearing my hair like this a lot lately..

    xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like this colorful outfit :)
    and this seventies pants

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts