Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Will Work For Clothes

Hello Readers! Happy Tuesday! This post is dedicated to my job at the Hop (Hop Sing). This summer I have been workin' hard getting lots of clothes :). I'm not opposed to this as you can tell by my sign! My boy friend says I don't need any more clothes...but you can never have too many clothes. Right? :) 



What I'm wearing: 
Scrapbook tie dye shirt (from the Hop)
Vintage gold lace shorts from the Long Beach Flea Market
Tan lace-up boots
Peruvian Beads (HS)
Leather Cuff from the Newman Gallery (Downtown Prescott)



Where I shop: HOP SING...(Duh)

But some others are:

Affordable Stores: H&M, Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, Vintage Resale Stores, and the Long Beach or Rosebowl Flea Market (you can bargain there :))

More Expensive Stores I love: Free People, Anthropologie, Kitson, and Johnny Was, Odd Molly.





One more little tidbit... If you are wanting some more fashion inspiration go online to Singer22. They also have great stuff!

P.S. These photos were taken by my mom at our ranch. Soaking in the last days of summer before I return to California! I'll miss the ranch a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts