Friday, March 7, 2014

Free People March 2014

The Free People March Catalog is here. And it's amazing. Big shocker there. Aren't we all surprised?? 

But seriously this is the epitome of amazing. This is so me. I love the red/warm tones to all the photographs, the rocks, the boho grunge (but also feminine) look. Her hair. The motorcycle. The story. It's a love story. How fitting :)...these two fictional love birds get married! Love it. Erin Wasson is the perfect Free Peeps model, isn't she? Catalog Photos by Guy Aroch. 

My favorite photos from the catalog below. Enjoy and take it all in.

I've compiled my favorite looks (links) below. Click to visit the page! 











xo

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love Free People. These pictures are stunning, too! So carefree and beautiful.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts