Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Efoxcity

Hi everyone! I'm writing this quick little post about this great site called, Efoxcity. They are an online company that sells at china wholesale price...which means everything is quite affordable! I mean they are selling things starting at $3.99! You can buy wedding dresses online, fashionable clothing, jewelry, and they even offer cheap oscar dresses...which could be perfect for prom or any school dances that you high schoolers have coming up :). For us grown ups, we don't have fun things like that anymore ;). It's always been my dream to go to a ball (I guess prom was the closest thing). I mean how fun would that be right?! When Brennan asks what I'd like to do for our weekly date, sometimes I answer that I want to attend a ball :). He laughs. He says there are no such things like that in real life...I mean of course if you live in the world of Gossip Girl or if you're Cinderella...and last time I checked, I was none of these things. Bummer. Does anyone else share this desire, or is it just me? 

Okay sorry for that ramble. Back to Efoxcity. They are constantly adding new product and provide over 10,000 styles...which is a bit overwhelming to think of but its fun to browse through it! They are the best supplier to wholesalers, so I suggest you go check them out :) Just for a peek into what they have, here are some examples of what you can get there. These are some of my favorites. I did one on casual wear and the other on the fun celebrity inspired dresses :)





Have you heard of Efoxcity? Which item do you like best? 

xo
Emily


26 comments:

  1. Great post!
    I will check it out for sure :)

    xo Ally

    www.gumbootglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thanks so much for sharing this site, i think you may have just started a new addiction of mine! loving those tops! and i have been looking for an excuse to wear my prom dress again for years, would die to go to a ball you're definitely not alone. although given the chance, i may have to choose blair waldorf over cinderella, right? xo

    http://myotherclosetiscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes I'd probably choose blair waldorf too :)...good point! xo

      Delete
  3. Love that oversized tiger t-shirt! Need!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those dresses are beautiful. My favorite is the middle one in your top set of favorites.

    Stop by our blog and enter our Giveaway!

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the tiger top

    http://fashioncadet.com/content/street-style-pencil-skirts
    http://www.alwand.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the dresses!
    I´m waiting for you in my blog! ;)
    unacitaconcoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. About to check this site out!! Xx

    ide love if you checked my blog :) 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like they have great stuff, will check them out!

    xo Ashley
    http://www.ashnfashn.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the tiger shirt!! im addicted to animal print!! I follow youuu!! Come to see my blog:

    www.modacalle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would LOVE to follow you. You're posts are so thoughtful, fashionable and I always love looking at pretty pictures with a great read :)

    KEep in touch!
    Christy
    Sunnywithasideof...

    ReplyDelete
  11. efoxcity sounds like an amazing website and there is some great pieces!

    A little bit Unique

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH I love all those dresses! Thank you for the intro hun! x, Kat

    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Thanks for coming by :) Hope you come back soon! xo

      Delete
  13. I love these pieces! They are gorgeous! <33

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great! And really nice on our wallets :) Have a good day! xo

      Delete
  14. of course I'd like to follow each other ;) I already followed you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks so much for your kind words ! I am following you now :)

    xo,
    Iqra
    70th and Chic

    ReplyDelete

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts