Monday, June 25, 2012

The Fourth is Coming!

The Fourth of July is coming soon! I love love love the Fourth of July! It may be my favorite holiday. Last year at during the fourth I was getting ready for the rodeo. That was so fun. This year I will be riding in the Prescott rodeo again carrying the Arizona flag in the grand entry...so if you are there say hi! I mean what's not to love about the Fourth of July. The Fourth of July is hamburgers, yummy salads, fresh fruit, our fourth of July sugar cookies, hound dogs sprawled out on our green grass, rodeo, long nights, parades, red, white, and blue, and family. Now when I think about my family, I think about my mom, dad, and sisters, but I also think about the Wallaces. The Wallace family is a part of our family. They are always over at our house or we are at theirs. I mean really, we have Taco Tuesday night with them, weekly dinners, trips to the pool, days at the ranch, and so much more. The reason why our family's have merged is because we always support the other. We are present in their kids lives the same way that they were there when me and my sisters were growing up. To be a family you must care about each other during all the times in one another's lives and that is merely one of the characteristics that the Wallace family has :). 

So without further adieu, these are the three Wallace kids, Makenzie, Connor, and Clay. This was probably the hardest photo shoot of my life. No joke. Connor never looked at the camera and Clay never stopped screaming. It was pretty comical. So knowing that, you may appreciate the good ones I was able to capture :). Thanks to Molly (their mom) and my mom for being the flag holder and to Barry for trying to make his kids look happy haha. The funny thing is is right after the photo shoot was done Clay started laughing and smiling at me... what a little stinker. 















Had to include our other nuisances: Belle, Sugar, and Buck.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts