Saturday, October 18, 2014

Forever 21 Gift Ideas

I'm comin' to you with some great gift ideas. Today, while browsing through Forever 21, I realized that they have some really cute and affordable gifts!! I always think of them as only carrying apparel, but they do carry a much bigger variety! And today through tomorrow, you can take an additional 30% off, with using the code TAKE30 at checkout. Check out my favorite gift ideas below! Here are  some of my recommendations for home gift ideas




Deer Love Jewelry Dish  //  Ceramic Roses Jewelry Dish  //  Kiss & Makeup Cosmetic Bag  //  Midnight Boheme Perfume  //  Faux Leather Crossbody  //

Hope you all have a good day today! October is flying by so quickly, isn't it?! Can't believe it's more than halfway done.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts